THIS WEEK FROM ATLANTA DOCUMENTERS
- MARTA Board of Directors (02/09) By: Nile Kendall — MARTA Board approves seeking design proposals for Streetcar extension and Bankhead Station expansion, plus bond refinancing strategy.
- Atlanta Citizen Review Board (02/09) By: Sasha Friedman — ACRB’s 2022 year in review, plus complaints related to harassment and excessive force.
- Atlanta BeltLine First Quarterly Briefing 2023 (02/09) By: Everest Owens — Atlanta BeltLine Inc. gives first quarterly briefing wrapping up a busy 2022 and setting the stage for 2023 work.
- SPECIAL: Understanding Workforce Housing and Affordability (02/04) By: Chelsea Corbin & Justice Owens — Atlanta’s NPU University’s webinar presents processes and procedures to secure Invest Atlanta funding.
- SPECIAL: The Legislative Process (02/04) By: Johnny Kauffman — Breaking down Atlanta City Council’s legislative process, based on a workshop from NPU University.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Destinee Marbley remembers how Atlanta’s “skincare chef” inspired her own journey as a wellness practitioner.
While the origins behind those neighborhood signs are mysterious, local businesses aspire to carry on that legacy.
Georgia is one of only two states that bans undocumented residents from attending state-funded ESL classes—making future job prospects out of reach.