THIS WEEK FROM ATLANTA DOCUMENTERS
- MARTA Board of Directors (02/09) By: Nile Kendall — MARTA Board approves seeking design proposals for Streetcar extension and Bankhead Station expansion, plus bond refinancing strategy.
- Atlanta Citizen Review Board (02/09) By: Sasha Friedman — ACRB’s 2022 year in review, plus complaints related to harassment and excessive force.
- Atlanta BeltLine First Quarterly Briefing 2023 (02/09) By: Everest Owens — Atlanta BeltLine Inc. gives first quarterly briefing wrapping up a busy 2022 and setting the stage for 2023 work.
- SPECIAL: Understanding Workforce Housing and Affordability (02/04) By: Chelsea Corbin & Justice Owens — Atlanta’s NPU University’s webinar presents processes and procedures to secure Invest Atlanta funding.
- SPECIAL: The Legislative Process (02/04) By: Johnny Kauffman — Breaking down Atlanta City Council’s legislative process, based on a workshop from NPU University.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
The Latest from Canopy Atlanta
South DeKalb’s trash talk
The county’s backlog of code violations is well documented. But residents and county officials disagree over who’s actually responsible for these eyesores.
What business owners want to see in South DeKalb’s future
With major developments on the horizon, local entrepreneurs talk about business opportunities they see in the community—and what’s needed for sustained economic growth.